- Description, face value, year of issue, country and color,
- Catalogue ID and valuation,
- Purchased date, quantity and cost,
- Stamp grading using common terminology for used, gum condition, and centering,
- Overall condition rating,
- Faults identified,
- Dimensions of the stamp,
- Perforation details, and
- Photo of the stamp (either taking a photo or selecting one from the Photos library), and
- Email a stamp trader the stamp details and image for appraisal.
- Stamps2Go User Guide v1.0a-4 (Accessible PDF format e-book)
Please note; Stamps2Go does not currently synchronise data with Stamps.
To uninstall or remove Stamps2Go from your device;
- From your Home screen, press and hold the Stamps2Go icon,
- After a few seconds, tap a small ⓧ that appears in the top left-hand corner of the icon, and
- Tap Delete when a message asking you to confirm deletion appears. This message will also indicate that the any data stored on the iCloud for use by other devices will remain.
- Optionally, to remove iCloud data for Stamps2Go;
- From Settings, tap iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage, and
- Under Documents & Data, tap Stamps2Go > Edit > Delete All.
Removed from Sale
This app has been removed from sale (retired) as a new data sharing model is developed. The existing transactional model is being replaced with a document based model, where a Stamps document is saved to the iCloud Drive which can be accessed and shared by macOS and iOS devices alike. When the new model is developed (initially for a new Coins for iOS app), this app will be end of life, with technical support being available for a further six months from end of life announcement.
We welcome relevant and respectful comments, please read our comments policy before adding comments below.