- Analyze and score each of your sources to reveal gaps in the reliability of your birth and death entries,
- Prioritize individual avenues of research based on the quality of the sources upon which they’re based,
- Determine a confidence rating in your sources based on completeness of research,
- Provide brief tips on birth and death entries for researching,
- Allow you to add brief notes to each entries status of research, and
- Allow you to set flags for incomplete research to missing birth and death entries.
- GedGap2Go User Guide v1.4 (Accessible PDF format e-book)
- Sample GEDCOM file for importing (GEDCOM 5.5 UTF-8 format)
Please note; GedGap2Go does not currently synchronise data with GedGap.
To uninstall or remove GedGap2Go from your device;
- From your Home screen, press and hold the GedGap2Go icon,
- After a few seconds, tap a small ⓧ that appears in the top left-hand corner of the icon, and
- Tap Delete when a message asking you to confirm deletion appears. This message will also indicate that the any data stored on the iCloud for use by other devices will remain.
- Optionally, to remove iCloud data for GedGap2Go;
- From Settings, tap iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage, and
- Under Documents & Data, tap GedGap2Go > Edit > Delete All.
Removed from Sale
This app has been removed from sale (retired) as a new data sharing model is developed. The existing transactional model is being replaced with a document based model, where a GedGap document is saved to the iCloud Drive which can be accessed and shared by macOS and iOS devices alike. When the new model is developed (initially for a new Coins for iOS app), this app will be end of life, with technical support being available for a further six months from end of life announcement.
We welcome relevant and respectful comments, please read our comments policy before adding comments below.