The featured image shows a screenshot from our XCode development environment for the next version of GedGap.
The following resources are available for the current version 2.4 of GedGap, with the Accessible PDF format e-book also available from within the application under the Help > GedGap Help menu;
- GedGap User Guide v2.3-4 (Accessible PDF format e-book)
- Sample GEDCOM file for importing (GEDCOM 5.5 UTF-8 format)
If you are having any issues (e.g. importing your GEDCOM file) or you have a suggestion, please contact us with your comments.
Please note; GedGap does not currently synchronise data with GedGap2Go.
To uninstall or remove GedGap from your computer;
- If GedGap is currently running, please quit the application,
- Delete the GedGap application file (usually located in your Applications folder) by dragging it to Trash, and
- Optionally, delete the au.com.sevencookies.GedGap folder from within your container folder, which is located in your home Library folder (~/Library/Container/au.com.sevencookies.GedGap, where the ~ tilde symbol is your home folder).
We welcome relevant and respectful comments, please read our comments policy before adding comments below.